Onyx Square Pub Table with Glass
- Onyx Collection
- Constructed from an aluminum frame & high-density polyethylene (HDPE) Wicker
- Black finish
- Simple yet sleek design
- Coordinating barstools sold separately
- Useful in a small space
- Sturdy table that is built to last
- Can be used indoor or out
- Glass top included
- All weather proof
- Assembly Required
- Manufactured in Indonesia
- Shipping Lead Time: 2-5 days
- Shipping Method: delivered from manufacturer via freight truck
- Overall Size: 28"L x 28"W x 43.5"H
- Overall Product Weight: 55 lbs.
MATERIAL CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Natural Wicker Furniture: Natural, organic wicker is usually made from rattan, a tropical climbing palm that can be split into thin strips and woven. It is to be used indoors with no direct exposure to the elements. Natural wicker is easy to clean, and the best method is to dust regularly with a cloth, a soft brush, or vacuuming the piece with the brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner. Deep cleaning natural wicker with a mild detergent can be done using a soft brush as needed.
- Synthetic Wicker: Synthetic wicker is made from high density polyethylene from trusted ISO certified brands like Viro®, Wintech®, Rehau®, and HDPE fibers. It is then extruded or pressed, and woven onto an aluminum frame. Synthetic wicker is remarkably durable and many are completely resistant to the exposure from all weather conditions. The commercial quality fiber used is formulated with a UV resister to prevent discoloration from sun exposure as well. They can be left outside, uncovered through all seasons if necessary. Synthetic wicker should be cleaned with a mild detergent using a soft brush. Rinse well to remove all residues. Synthetic wickers should not be painted. To extend the life of your furniture, it’s recommended to invest in furniture protective covers to protect from the environment during winter months or when the items are not in use.
- Aluminum: Extruded aluminum outdoor furniture will not rust. It is lightweight as it is hollow in form. Beginning and end of season cleaning is recommended and should generally be adequate to maintain the condition of your furniture. Cleaning the furniture using a soft brush and a mild detergent will be sufficient. It is perfectly acceptable to use a silicone spray or auto wax to further protect the surface of finished aluminum but it is not necessary. It is most important to wash your furniture well before storing it for the winter to prevent the buildup of corrosive pollutants to act on the surface over the winter months. To extend the life of your furniture, it’s recommended to invest in furniture protective covers to protect from the environment during winter months or when the items are not in use.
- Polyresin Adirondacks: The maintenance free 100% green recycled polyresin Adirondacks allows you to just enjoy this type of furniture year after year. This is a completely “green“ product as all materials used are made of recycled plastics. You will not have to seal it, stain it or worry about fading. A lineup of the best selling polyresin Adirondacks colors is available.
- Umbrellas: The patio umbrellas are offered in a polyester fabric as a standard option. For an additional upcharge a selection of 20 Sunbrella® fabrics are available. They will have a high resistance to rain and sun damage. It is important to close umbrellas during heavy rain and windy conditions to prevent the slight chance of blowing over or ribs breaking as this is not covered under the 6 month warranty.
- Acacia: Regular cleaning of your acacia will keep it looking beautiful. Wash with mild soap and water, scrub with brush, and rinse well. Towel dry when done (once weekly if located near a pool or hot tub). Wipe dry after rain and any liquid spill. When not in use, place waterproof covers over furniture.
- Teak: Regular cleaning of your teak will help prevent mildew build-up and potential discoloration. A quick wash with mild soap and water and some bleach or vinegar mixed in usually does the trick. Make sure to use a soft plastic brush as metal brushes can scratch and damage the wood’s surface. Some harder to clean stains can be removed with a store-bought teak cleaner. When cleaning your teak, always start with the most mild cleaning solution. If that doesn’t work, try something more concentrated.
- Polypropylene Rope: Polypropylene is susceptible to UV damage. Regular cleaning will keep rope looking beautiful. Wash with mild soap and water. Please keep sharp objects away from rope to avoid any cutting or fraying.
MANUFACTURE DEFECT WARRANTY:
Synthetic wicker is warranted against separation and tearing for (3) years from purchase date. Fading and/or discoloration elements, tanning oils, liquid spills, chemicals, water damage or any other cause are not covered.View Full Panama Jack Outdoor & Sunroom Furniture Limited Residential Warranty